I. Position Information
Post Title : Chief of Party – Anti-corruption Project
Duration of contract : One year (can be extended to two years)
This position is open for international recruit.
II. Organizational Context
KEMITRAAN seeks candidates for the role of Chief of Party on an anticipated anti- corruption program. This program aims to support Indonesia in corruption prevention efforts, the strengthening of civic engagement, and the strengthening of a culture of integrity, particularly in procurement and licensing in the marine/fisheries and forestry sectors, at national and targeted local levels, through several approaches:
The Chief of Party (COP) will be supervised by KEMITRAAN's Senior Management Team. COP is responsible for the overall project team, which includes staff, consultants, and partner organizations, and provides overall leadership, strategic guidance, vision, and management.
III. Function/ Key Results Expected
Summary of Key Functions:
IV. Impact of Results
Overall impact of results of this position are as follows:
· Successful, accountable and timely delivery of program implementation, in line with expected output and outcome indicators of the project
· Excellent quality of program coordination including working relationship within the program team, related management units at KEMITRAAN and all consortium members.
· Excellent program team management and communication with donor, related GOI partners, CSOs and private sectors stakeholders
Corporate Responsibility & teamwork:
· Serves and promotes the vision, mission, values, and strategic goals of the Partnership
· Demonstrates integrity by modelling professional values and ethical standards
· Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
· Plans, prioritizes, and delivers tasks on time
· Participates effectively in a team-based, information-sharing environment, collaborating and cooperating with others
· Sets clear performance goals and standards; executes responsibilities accordingly
Partnering & Networking:
· Seeks and applies knowledge, information, and best practices from within and outside the Partnership
· Plans and produces quality results to meet established goals
· Innovation & Judgment
· Contributes creative, practical ideas and approaches to deal with challenging situations
· Strives for quality client-oriented services (internal/external)
· Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrates good negotiations skills
Job Knowledge & Expertise
· Executes day-to-day tasks systematically & efficiently
· Uses Information Technology effectively as a tool and resource
· Familiar with data warehouse and its maintenance
· Is motivated & demonstrates a capacity to pursue personal development & learn
VI. Recruitment Qualifications
Education : An advanced degree (PhD preferred) in international relations, political science, law, or a related field.
Experience : Must have at least 10 years of experience and prior experience as a Chief of Party on the USAID or other countries donor-funded program. Technical expertise and experience in designing and implementing anti-corruption/good governance programs. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the USAID or other countries donor planning and reporting systems, operations, programming, and structure.
Extensive experience managing and leading technical and administrative teams for complex development projects Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, organizational and computer skills required (Outlook, Word, Excel). Experience in the Asia- Pacific region is preferred.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and other supporting documents as required using this link link.kemitraan.or.id/recruitment no later than January 21st 2021. Please see/download the detailed TOR below. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.