Logo, Use of Partnership Facilities and Intellectual Property Right
- The Partnership shall design, create and use a logo depicting Partnership’s vision and mission in the reform agenda.
- Creation and use of logo or other identified signs/symbols of Partnership shall be decided by the Executive Board.
- Neither the facilities nor the resources of Partnership may be used to create, develop, or commercialize intellectual properties outside the area of expertise for which the individual was hired except a written approval has been secured from the Partnership.
- Intellectual property resulting from the activities performed by an individual hired by Partnership or the activities supported by fund or other resources of Partnership is subject to ownership by Partnership.
- Partnership may allow other parties to use the Partnership’s properties including intellectual properties for a non-commercial or commercial purpose, as long as a written request is submitted to Partnership and a written approval is granted by the Executive Board.
- A request for a commercial use of the Partnership’s intellectual property may be granted if the parties pay a licensing fee amounting to at least of 25% of the royalty or income generated from this licensing.
- The Executive Director proposes a standard operating procedure for the purpose of licensing or related activities for further approval by the Executive Board.