- Built a network of national and local partners, including six Community Foundations (CFs), which support community access to the Community Plantation Forests & Community Forest areas in 71 districts in 22 provinces.
- Initiated payment for Environmental Services for the Tahura Nipa-nipa & Gunung Kidul communities.
- The issued Permenhut No. 18/2009 guaranteeing the rights of communities to manage forests, and Permenhut No. 49/2008 which guarantees the rights of villagers to clear the land surrounding their village.
- Helped change the “community forest management rights” from 5 years to 35 years and “community plantation rights” from 5 to 60 years.
- Facilitated the creation of 23,000 hectares of CBFM (Community-Based Forest Management).
- Facilitate the simplification process of designating lands for Community Forest (HKM), Village Forest (Hutan Desa), and scheme for the utilization of woods resulted from reforestation (HTHR scheme) through the revision of the Regulation of the Ministry of Forestry (Permenhut No. 13/2010, Permenhut No. 14/2010, and Permenhut No. 15/2010)
- Expand the designating lands under Community Forest scheme (97,303 hectares up to November 2011) and Village Forest (82,521 hectares up to November 2011).