Human Rights Promotion
- Peaceful and safe 2004 Elections through support of Mantap Brata operations.
- Formulated alternative recommendations for the management of terror prevention and eradication.
- Assisted the Mobile Brigade Unit of the National Police to understand the universal principles of human rights.
- Increased recognition of prisoners’ rights through public awareness campaigns, training and the creation of complaint centers.
- Promoted human rights values to Muslim communities in Indonesia.
- Conducted gap analysis study on UNCAT (United Nations Convention against Torture) and Indonesian legal framework.
- Assisted network of CSOs to develop monitoring tool on National Action Plan on Human Rights (RANHAM) on prevention of torture.
- Developed and published the first edition of Torture Perception Index (TPI) to measure and prevent the practice of torture by law enforcement agency in five cities (Jakarta, Surabaya, Makassar, Lhokseumawe and Banda Aceh).