The Executive Board – as of August 2010
- Nursyahbani Katjasungkana – Chairperson of the Executive Board
- Agus Widjojo – Vice Chairperson of the Executive Board
- Daniel Dhakidae
- Farouk Muhammad
- Naimah Hasan
- Nurul Arifin
- Valina Singka Subekti
The responsibilities of the Executive Board
- Management of the Partnership and representing it both in and outside the courts of law.
- Ensuring that the affairs and assets of the Partnership are managed properly.
- Determination of policy, rules, regulations and by-laws of the Partnership, including procedures for recruitment of staff, budget and other financial management, providing these are in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association.
- Appointment and or dismissal of the auditors of the Partnership.
- Approval of the work program and draft annual budget of the Partnership.
- Submission of progress reports to the Partners.
- Approval/recruitment/dismissal of the Executive Director.
- Constitute and dissolve committees, working groups and other supporting units considered necessary to implement Partnership activities and attain the aims and objectives of the Partnership.
- Members of the Executive Board may not serve as either Executive Director or a member of the Executive Office.