- Built national anti corruption awareness with a comprehensive survey of corruption (2000 – 2002) and provided support to anti corruption movements throughout the country.
- Helped establish and strengthen the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), Judicial Commission (KY) and Witness and Victim Protection Agency (LPSK).
- Saved public money with the annulment of PP 37 on salary and allowance increases for members of the House of Representatives and local councils.
- Formulated a regulation that adopts the United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC), a national strategy on anti corruption Supported the deliberation of a draft Law for the Anti Corruption Court
- Conducted review of court decisions in corruption cases with law schools in 31 universities in Indonesia which triggered an initiative by KPK (the Anti Corruption Commission) and KY (Judicial Commission) to implement similar methodology to improve the quality of judges, prosecutors and court clerks.
- Actively involved with the network of anti corruption CSOs pressuring the government and the Parliament to pass Anti Corruption Court Bill into Law.
- Galvanized anti corruption CSOs to support two KPK Chairmen being victimized during the Cicak vs Buaya drama.