- Built a network of national and local partners, including six Community Foundations (CFs), which support community access to the Community Plantation Forests & Community Forest areas in 71 districts in 22 provinces.
- Initiated payment for Environmental Services for the Tahura Nipa-nipa & Gunung Kidul communities.
- The issued Permenhut No. 18/2009 guaranteeing the rights of communities to manage forests, and PermenhutNo. 49/2008 which guarantees the rights of villagers to clear the land surrounding their village.
- Helped change the “community forest management rights” from 5 years to 35 years and “community plantation rights” from 5 to 60 years.
- Facilitated the creation of 23,000 hectares of CBFM (Community-Based Forest Management)